Rohnert Park, CA
Non-medical in-home respite care agency based out of Rohnert Park, CA, has an immediate opening for an experienced, detailed-oriented individual to fill our open position of Office Support Representative.
- Performs various office administrative support duties such as opening/sorting mail, preparing outgoing mail, answering phones, filing, and word processing.
- Greets clients and visitors; organizes and maintains office common areas.
- Maintains office equipment, computer, printer, scanner, fax machine, phone system; maintains an inventory of office supplies.
- Using personal vehicle conducts initial consumer/clients home visitations.
- Position requires individual to possess valid CPR/1st Aid Certification & as needed, enrolls participants & conducts CPR/1st Aid classes for respite care providers.
- Assists Human Resource Department with on-boarding orientations for providers, recruitment, placement of support staff.
- Maintains and update confidential records, files, documents and reports.
- Acts in the capacity of back-up to the receptionist.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, and reliability are essential requirements of this job.
- Operating a personal vehicle is a requirement of the job (1) client per work shift in-area and out-of-area).
- High School Diploma or GED;
- 3+ years’ experience working in the capacity of office assistant or in related field in a fast-paced, demanding work environment; or
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English and Spanish (Bilingual required)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to type 35+wpm and do basic business arithmetic.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to handle multiple task and job duties.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), as well as internal applications, processes, controls.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess valid CA Driver’s License, clean DMV records, auto registration, and auto liability insurance as a requirement of the job.
- Must own personal vehicle and maintained in good condition for the performance of job duties.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and trust in the performance of job duties.
- Ability to regularly travel (locally and out-of-area) to attend home visitations, training.
Based on Experience