Rohnert Park, CA
Under the general direction of the Respite Program Coordinator or their designee, will perform a variety of duties assigned to client verification, intakes, home visitations, record management and other duties as assigned.
1. Receive, review and enter and verify all intakes.
2. Maintain ongoing communication (verbal and written) with consumer recruitment specialists, caseworkers, clients, the regional center, human resources, and other departments.
3. Accurately maintain client files for all respite programs assuring that all contracts are current, client evaluation packets are updated on an annual basis and other required documents (e.g. CDER, IPP, etc.) have been completed and signed by the appropriate parties.
4. Assure all data pertaining to new and/or amended contracts, terminations, and inactive clients have been accurately entered; periodically generate a revised client list.
5. Enter all IPP, CDER, Annual Reviews, increases/decreases in hours, share of cost letters and emergency hours (client paperwork) into appropriate respite system for both respite programs in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Enter new client data into the appropriate respite system for both respite programs.
7. Verify all client authorizations; maintain the pending list in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Responsible for conducting home visitations and conducting client-home evaluations.
9. Follow up with client/respite workers on unreported respite hours, ensuring “Partial Service” or “No Service” is identified and reported appropriately.
10. Will accurately complete and maintain referral statistic reports and other related reports.
11. Ability to function appropriately with the designated respite system & any other related billing system; ensuring client/program service-related information is entered and maintained accurately.
12. Continuously strive to provide excellent customer service, interpersonal communication and serve as a source of accurate information.
1. Assist in other administrative areas of the organization when needed.
2. Assist with quarterly respite worker meetings.
3. At times may be assigned to “on-call” status.
4. Serve as “back-up” to the reception area.
5. Periodically, may attend quarterly vendor meetings.
6. May assist/participate in organizing booths at vendor fairs for respite services.